Sunday, July 13, 2014

M15- Prerelease Weekend

      Well, I managed to squeeze in some time at a prerelease for the new core set.  Time for some quick observations, list style.
1.  The blue promo, while having cool art, is incredibly dependent on what other cards you pulled.  (I have no regrets though)
2.  People in general seemed to enjoy the sealed event.
3.  Green and red seemed to be the strongest color.  I say this as someone I played against nearly decked himself out after a few Mind Sculpts  and their own Indulgent Tormentor.
4.  I can't wait for M15 sleeves to be on sale, they look great.
5.  Sadly I still don't have a Nissa.
6.  This is a very solid core set to get boosters from compared to M14.
7.  The updated card frames, in person, look better than I thought they would.
8.  I can't believe I hit eight points on this list.

Expect some more things on M15 once the actual set releases on  7/18.

No comments:

Post a Comment